- Cook with Heart-Healthy Foods
- Create Your Plate for Healthy Eating Tool
- Diabetes in the United States
- Diabetes Tips for Caregivers
- Diabetes and Heart Health
- Find an Osteoporosis Professional
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- Prediabetes Risk Test (Online)
- Older Adult Fall Prevention
- Self-Management Resource Center
- Solera National Diabetes Prevention Program
Resources to Promote the Diabetes Prevention Program
- Overview of Resources that Promote Staying Healthy Indoors, Diabetes Prevention Program
Description of two collections of promotional materials available to (1) promote messaging to individuals about continuing to stay healthy during this time, and (2) promote the Diabetes Prevention Program to Medicare beneficiaries, employers and insurers.
- These documents include content that can be customized and shared on a website, on social media, in a newsletter or email communication, or sent to a local news outlet, magazine or blog.
- Overview of Resources that Promote the Diabetes Prevention Program
Description of two collections of resources that promote the Diabetes Prevention Program to Medicare beneficiaries, employers and insurers.
- Marketing the National DPP: Tips and Resources for Community Health Workers and Community Champions
This 15-page document is a resource for CDC-recognized lifestyle change program organizations to promote the National DPP in their communities.
Healthcare Professional Resources
- 2021 ADA Standards of Care
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Diabetes Prevention Program Cost Calculators
- Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES) Toolkit including reimbursement and sustainability
- Find a Diabetes Education Program in Your Area (diabeteseducator.org)
- Medicare Coverage for Diabetes At-a-Glance
- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program
- National Diabetes Prevention Program Information for Health Care Professionals
- Workshop Wizard