Find a Class
How to find a class:
- To find a specific class, click on the Search Options tab.
- Under the Program Workshops heading, check the box of the class or classes you are interested in attending. Pins will pop up on the map to the right. Pins reference locations of the program(s) you are interested in attending. Use the zoom feature (+ or – at the lower right corner of the map) to see all the classes within a community.
- Click on each pin to learn more about the class. A box left of the map (under the Class Details tab) will include the dates, time, location, whom to contact to register and a brief description of the workshop.
- For more information about these programs, visit Programs. Highlight and click the program you are interested in to learn more.
← Return to Class Search Options
No Location Selected
Please select a location to view the details of the classes offered at that location.
- Preventing Diabetes:
- National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Preventing Falls:
- A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls
- Tai Chi for Arthritis for Falls Prevention
- Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance
- Self-Management for Chronic Conditions:
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (Engl/Span)
- Diabetes Self-Management Program (Engl/Span)
- Chronic Pain Self-Management Program (Engl/Span)
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Program (Engl/Span)
- Positive Self-Management Program-HIV (Engl/Span)
- Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support
- Mindfulness Monday
- Walk with Ease
- YMCA Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program
- Self-Management through Healthier Eating:
- Kitchen Creations
- Creaciones de la Cocina
- YMCA DASH Way of Eating Distance Learning
- YMCA Heart Healthy Eating for Life
- YMCA Lowering Sodium Intake
- YMCA Shop, Prep, and Cook for BP Management
- Sites with more than one type of class scheduled