Find a Class
How to find a class:
- To find a specific class, click on the Search Options tab. Check the box “Show sites that have scheduled classes.”
- Under the Program Workshops heading, check the box of the class or classes you are interested in attending.
- When you check the class box, pins will pop up on the map to the right. Pins reference locations of the program(s) you are interested in.
- Click on each pin to learn more about the class. A box left of the map (under the Class Details tab) will include the dates, time, location, whom to contact to register and a brief description of the workshop.
- For more information about these programs, visit Programs. Highlight and click the program you are interested in to learn more.
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
- Diabetes Self-Management Program
- Falls Prevention
- Kitchen Creations
- National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Positive Self-Management Program (HIV)
- Sites with more than one type of class scheduled
- Sites with no scheduled classes